Monday, April 28, 2014

Playlist: April 2014

I love music.  Maybe I didn’t stress that enough.  I fucking love music.

I also love sharing music I enjoy with other people.  And this works both ways … In fact, some of my favorite bands (including several on this playlist) were brought to my attention by friends.  If you’re my friend and we like at least some of the same music, I expect you to share new discoveries with me.  Don’t worry … I always return the favor.

Anyway, I’ve decided that I’d like to start sharing playlists on Divulge and Indulge each month.  I realize this is only my second post on this blog, but I just really felt like making a playlist today … So that’s what you get.

There really isn’t a theme for this particular playlist, though these songs do have a couple of things in common:


1.  I’ve been listening to each of these songs a lot lately.  For whatever reason, I can’t seem to get enough of them right now.

2.  We’re finally starting to move toward spring weather (though I’m a fan of cold weather, I’m completely over the below zero temperatures and 30-40 mph gusts of wind!), so I find myself opening the sunroof and blasting loud music on my drive home from work each day.  The songs on this playlist are just some of the songs I enjoy blasting in the car.  (And yes, I’m that girl who is totally rocking out in her car without shame.)


I really wanted to embed my Grooveshark playlist directly into this post, but after several failed attempts, I decided I'd just have to link it.

Click on the link below to listen to this playlist.
Click on the link below to listen to this playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment