Thursday, July 31, 2014

Playlist: July 2014

As yet another busy month comes to an end, I'm sitting here scrambling to come up with a great playlist to share on this blog.  I usually like to have some sort of theme, though I guess "shit I like" is just as good a theme as any.  (Right?)

While this playlist definitely falls under the "shit I like" category, I decided to take it a step further.  In honor of the awesome show I went to last night (more on that in a future post!), I've decided to share some of my favorite songs by bands and artists I've seen live.

Some things you should know:

1.  I've been to a lot of concerts, so this playlist definitely doesn't cover every band/artist I've ever seen.

2.  To make this a little more interesting (okay, this probably only makes it more interesting for me but whatever), I'm testing my memory and only including songs that were played at a show I attended.  Since I've seen some bands multiple times, that makes remembering songs from at least one of the setlists a little easier.  Others ... Not so much.

3.  All of the bands/artists included on this list are fucking amazing live.  If you have an opportunity to see any of them, don't hesitate ... Buy a ticket immediately!

And now for the good stuff:

July2014Playlist
Click on the link below to listen to this playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment