Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: The Top 5 Divulge and Indulge Favorites from 2014

As I promised previously, today's post will feature my 5 favorite Divulge and Indulge Tasty Tuesday posts from this year.

These 5 posts were chosen solely based on the recipe shared.  (I felt like I should probably mention that since some of the pictures aren't the greatest.  I also didn't want anyone reading this to think I believed all of these posts showcase my best writing.  They don't.)

I made some really good shit this year, so it was pretty difficult to narrow it down to 5 favorites.  I tried to choose the things I would eat over and over again (though even that was tough!), and I also stuck with recipes I tried for the first time in 2014 in an effort to narrow it down a little further.

TastyTuesday2014

1.  White Cheddar and Fontina Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese

This is a big bowl of unhealthy goodness that's worth every single bite.  For years I've tried to find the perfect macaroni and cheese recipe, and this is it.

2.  Spinach and Artichoke Tortellini Bake

This is another completely unhealthy dish that's worth the extra calories.  Eric and I love spinach and artichoke dip, and the flavors in this meal make you feel like you're eating spoonfuls of it along with pasta and more cheese.  Delicious!

3.  Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with Rice

This is total comfort food, and I could eat it most days during the fall and winter.  I've made this a couple of times this year, and I will definitely be making it again soon!

4.  Tilapia in a Jalapeno Cream Sauce with Rice

I had no idea whether this would actually be good or not when I first decided to try it out, but it was amazing.  The dish is unique and flavorful, and I'm so glad I decided it was worth trying!

5.  Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies

I don't post many dessert recipes on Divulge and Indulge because I'm still not very confident in my baking skills.  That being said, I was really proud of the way these cookies turned out.  They're definitely my new favorite chocolate chip cookies!

If anyone reading this would like to comment, I'd love to know what your favorite Tasty Tuesday posts were.  I'd also like to hear any suggestions for future Tasty Tuesday posts ... Is there something you'd like to see on Divulge and Indulge?  I'll do my best to try something out if there's a specific type of recipe you'd like me to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment