Saturday, October 31, 2015

Playlist: October 2015

I guess I should start this post by saying Happy Halloween. I'm not doing anything exciting to celebrate, but I'm totally fine with that. Instead of dressing up and going out, I'm working on getting some posts written and scheduled for the upcoming couple of weeks, doing a few things that need to be done around the house, reading, and figuring out last minute details for the upcoming trip to New Mexico. That's more than enough stuff to keep me busy this weekend!

And, since it's the end of the month, it's time for yet another one of my playlists.

This month I'm focusing on a few of my favorite "haunting" songs. (It is Halloween, after all.) These songs aren't scary (not at all!), but they all have a way of crawling deep under my skin and sticking with me long after the song has ended.

 photo October2015Playlist_zps64rela7x.jpg
I know that haunting music isn't everyone's favorite thing, but I love it. I love when a song affects me in some way, and the songs on this playlist definitely do that.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know many of those songs but I do know all the artists. Most of them, anyway.

    I'm not a huge fan of "haunting" songs but I love your take on the Halloween playlist. Very different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song that I always use the word "haunting" to describe it is Mazzy Star's "Fade Into You". Great list that I will be listening to.

    ReplyDelete